Interim City Manager
6601 E. Hwy. 22
Ph: (850) 871-6000
Fx: (850) 871-2444
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The City Manager’s office is responsible to the City Commission
for the administration of all City business placed in their charge by the City Charter, ordinances
, or policies of the City. This is accomplished through:
- The building of strong relationships with the Commission and internal and external customers.
- Sound fiscal stewardship.
- Delivery of quality municipal services.
- Program development in response to changing needs of the community.
- Recommendation of adoption of policies that the Manager believes will enhance the quality of life for the citizens of Callaway.
Under the Charter adopted by the citizens of Callaway, the City Manager is the administrative head of the City government responsible for proper administration of all business of the City.
The City Manager advises the Commission on strategic direction for the City and responds to changing community needs. The City Manager recommends to the City Commission adoption of policies that the Manager believes will benefit the health, safety, and welfare of the community.