Click to Home

Go To Search
Help Center
How to Open an Account
Opening an Account
To open an account with the City of Callaway, citizens should:
  • Come in person to:
    City Hall
    6601 E. Hwy. 22 
    Callaway, FL 32404
  • Present your valid photo ID, Military ID, or other valid photo ID card.
  • Present documented proof of ownership or signed lease agreement (service start per lease commence date), valid sales agreement and/or listing for broker or realtor, or notarized letter of authorization from property owner.
  • Bring cash, check, money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover only) for the deposit:

The deposit amount includes a non-refundable account charge of $10. Same-day connections are not guaranteed to be performed but the City will attempt to provide same day service if received before 3:00PM.

  • If unable to appear in person, citizens must submit a completed, notarized Customer Service Application along with all other required documentation.

If there is water running when the meter is turned on, it will be turned back off. The meter will remain unlocked so that you can turn it on. If a city technician is required to return a second time to turn it on for you, a $25 fee must be paid prior to their service.

Temporary Service
Temporary service can be established by the property owner, a property's management company, or those authorized by the owner.  Temporary service may be established for a period of time not to exceed 7 days for the purpose of cleaning, constructing, inspecting, appraising, or renovating a property while vacant.   In lieu of a deposit, a non-refundable fee must be paid prior to service.  The non-refundable fee for temporary service will include 1,000 gallons of water and sewer usage and one collection day for solid waste (solid waste applies to residential dwelling within city limits only).

In order to start temporary service, a Temporary Service application must be completed and a valid photo i.d. of applicant must be provided to Callaway City Hall. This can be done in person, by mail, or email.

Additional Information
For more information, please call Utility Billing at (850) 871-6000.